Thursday, November 6, 2014

Antigone Quick Write

My first move would have to be planning how I would bury my good brother. If there would be anyone who would do it it would be me. The good person took blame once again, since he got punished, I have to do what is right. Since my sister is too scared to help, and I understand, I guess I would have to execute the plan alone. In the end I  would bring her to the burial site so she to can say a few words. If I do manage to bury him and everything continues going right, I would give him the proper farewell to. I would say a few words to myself describing him and say a few good things. After the funeral I would check on my parents to see how out of their minds they are. If they still have a slight memory of who they are . If they are to far gone I would have to be forced to leave them behind and take all that is left in my family, my sister. Next I would check on my uncle to see how he sees things, but I honestly wouldn't expect anything good out of him. My next move would have to be the hardest which is taking down my uncle's power. First I would go around asking individuals for their opinion on how things are being run. If they are in the same perspective as me I would ask them to join me on starting a protest to strip my uncle from his crown. I would make sure to only get protesters who really want to stand up and be heard. I would also have to keep a very low profile if I don't want anyone to get suspicious. I would also have to find someone special to design a special armor for the protesters in case the guards attack us, but that's only a precaution. By the time I have more protesters than one could count I would head toward my uncle. I would start off by telling him that this was all my idea and that if anyone should be punished or killed it should be me and not the other protesters or my sister. I would tell him that I don't like what he's become and that he shouldn't be king anymore. From there it's all up to my protesters to say how they feel. Hopefully nothing gets out of control. The last thing is my uncle's response. Is he going to kill me or anyone else, that's the big question. I just hope that he realizes what he's become and changes his laws. Even better if the guards realize it to and join my side. The rest is up to my uncle to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment