Thursday, August 21, 2014

Birth Order Traits

Research Aspect

Accuracy or Inaccuracy

Carefree I agree and disagree with this category. I remember when I was little all the tension was on my older brother. I got off scott-free most of the time and didn't worry about how to do things because I could have just asked my brother because he already knew how. Everyone grows up though. I am not carefree anymore and can't even think about the last time that I was.
Blames Others I would say that did blame others for my actions in the past. I must say though, most of the time i didn't have to blame others because when I was growing up my brother took full responsibility. If I broke something my brother's name would be the first who'd be called out. I still sometimes blame others in the present. 
Impatient This would have to be one of my most distinctive traits: impatience. My patience is very low, but it mostly depends on what mood I'm in. If I feel happier than usual my patience is high, if I'm moody, not so high. I especially get impatient when I'm waiting for someone or when I have to deal with someone whom I find obnoxious. 
Rebellious I do not agree, but also agree with this category. It seems to me that it's the middle, but mostly, the oldest sibling who are the rebels. The youngest ones develop their inner rebel over time. For instance, I do what I'm told, and don't argue about it. Something that I observed about my brother arguing with my parents was that they really didn't want more than one in the family. I'd always think to myself that I wouldn't be as rude as them and I would listen and not disagree with the system. I know that I'd become a rebel when I got older and started to see what really goes on. That day has not come yet.
Careers: Performing on Stage My dream career is to become a doctor, not a performer. Being on stage and acting is furthest from my list honestly. I mainly just want to help people in any medical way.
Show Off I am everything but a show off. If you want to know if I have something interesting or that I have a natural skill on something, you're going to have to ask me because I tend to stay quiet. Someone actually has to pull information out from me sometimes, but i might share what's on my mind if there's a conversation about it in particular.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like the research half describes you and is half completely inaccurate. You are not a show off even though you could be if you wanted. Your impatience is something that drives me crazy because it affects your performance in a lot of things. You are not rebellious and for now that is a good thing, even though sometimes you follow on things you know are wrong. When I first met you you seemed pretty carefree, but over the years you haven't had the chance to be anymore. I thought this year would be pretty rough for you, but you seem to be adjusting pretty fast. And you having a career in performing arts? Ha I would LOVE to see that happen, which it probably never will.

    ReplyDelete